Fall 2020 Seminars for PDE students
1. Seminar Monza (Geometric Analysis Seminar run by Richard Melrose and Peter Hintz at MIT, Fall schedule not set yet)
2. Wave Turbulence Seminar (Organized by Tristan Buckmaster and others, e-mail email@example.com to join the mailing list).
September 8: Gregory Falkovich (Weizmann Institute)
September 15: Valeria Banica (Sorbonne Université)
September 22: Freddy Bouchet (ENS Lyon)
September 29: Isabelle Gallagher (ENS)
3. Spectral Geometry in the Clouds (https://archimede.mat.ulaval.ca/agirouard/SpectralClouds/) Upcoming event (featuring Yaiza!!!) on August 24th:
4. One World PDE Seminar (https://people.bath.ac.uk/mw2319/owpde/) Talks start in September!!
5. Geometric Inequalities Seminar:
Visit https://geometricinequalities.com/, enter your name and email address in the form, and click submit. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. We typically send a reminder email the week before a talk, and its unique zoom link the night before the talk.
For more information and the schedule, please visit the aforementioned website, the page https://researchseminars.org/seminar/GeomInequAndPDEs, or contact one of us (emails are listed on either site).
Upcoming speakers include: R. Frank, P. Guan, Y. Wang, J. Dolbeault, P. Nam, J. Li, L. Saloff-Coste, N. Lam, C. Cazacu, W. Minicozzi, J. Flynn, D. Jerison, and E. Hebey.
Past speakers: J. Wei, F. Han, D. Xi, Y. Zhao, X. Cabre, A. Malchiodi, W. Beckner.